AIM
nukyew2

Mine Shaft Mine Shaft

Good

It's good, although it's REALLY annoying that the little Mochibot Highscore thing pops up EVERYTIME I die. I have to press "No thanks" and then "Close" and even then it takes forever to disappear. Please remove that sometime and this game will be 100% fun instead of 80% out of annoyance. Make a button that says "Submit Highscore" to make it appear so the flow of the game doesn't stop.

Ozdoba responds:

Thank you for your comment! The annoying automatic mochi highscore is now replaced by a submit highscore button.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Different

I think people need to shut up about "this being taken from another game". Sure, there are PLENTY of games like it that came before. But you know what? Why don't I just go and claim that Halo isn't original by pointing out how similar it is to Quake or Doom? No point, because it's similar gameplay, but differences/enhancements.

This game is much like Bloody Pingu Throw, Kitten Cannon, Nanaca, etc. But you guys need to stop saying how "he stole the idea" because honestly, who can make a game today that is TOTALLY ORIGINAL? It's almost impossible. If you look, he drew all of it BY HIMSELF. Made upgradable items BY HIMSELF. and the coder coded it BY HIMSELF. It's not like they ripped apart the others and stole it all. It's all original except for the concept. Oh teh noes, he took a concept. Woopee doo. Watch a few sitcoms on TV and you'll see the exact same thing going on.

Sooo about the game. Regardless of how awesomely drawn it was, the gameplay suffers abit. I wait a few minutes after unloading the jet pack and gun on him, and he just flies forever. Of course, how do you make that fun with a game like this? You really can't. So it's alright. I won every award and played it all the way through. Intuitive, interesting, and sometimes exciting.

Another thing, the money issue. People complain about "how it takes tooo long to get" but it's actually really easy once you start slowly buying upgrades. I mean, what if it went fast? The game would end too soon. The point of getting upgrades is that it's supposed to be slow at first so you can keep playing for a while. THAT'S THE IDEA. I got all the upgrades no prob, just takes a little while to scrounge it up once you start, then it's super incredibly easy.

That's about it.

10/10 Art
10/10 Concept (Disregarding any similarities)
8/10 Sounds (They were generic and overused, but still cool)
6/10 Music (Got really dull after a while)
10/10 Gameplay (Very Addictive)

Merge Merge

NICE!

Very good design and concept! Loved it!

The Retarded Quiz The Retarded Quiz

Sorry

Sorry, but no. I know these questions are meant to be retarded, but cant you put at least some creative thought into it?

And why did everything have to look so dull? The text was hard to see because they blended almost too well with the dull grey backround. Come on, cant we do better than this? At least make it look good. And dont say that its supposed to have a bad design. If you want to people to play it and enjoy it, then give it some life.

st91 responds:

yeah i know its pretty old. i just decided to post it because i was banned for 15 days. ty 4 reviewing

Dragon Killer Dragon Killer

BOREDOM

THIS... IS... VERY... BORING!!! Its just not fun. I shot 2 dragons and I was immeadielty struck by boredom. Rethink this.

Wepon Desinger! Wepon Desinger!

Its bad

The whole thought of this is really bad. 1. The weapons and accessories shouldn't be drag and drop. It should be more like a selection based and allow you to scroll through a weapon, pick it and the same with the accessories. Half the time I cant tell which thing goes where! Theres no way of telling besides a best guess! This is nothing more than a dress-up game. Nice try though, at least I was entertained for 5 minutes by creating a shotgun-rifle-pistol-gun.

Ultimate Labyrinth Ultimate Labyrinth

Holy Crap!

This game is strangely addictive! Whenever i got to a level i thought to myself "This will be my last level, then I quit" but I couldn't stop. And before i knew it, i beat the game! Awesome game! Thumbs up!

Frozen - The Ball Game! Frozen - The Ball Game!

nice!

I thought it was a good game that required a little more effort to get it going! Nice!

=Hentai Adventure Game 2= =Hentai Adventure Game 2=